Inner Work Training: Part 1
You can expand your ability to heal yourself by aligning with the energy of universal consciousness (Higher Self, God, Limitless Consciousness, Universe). Part 1 also prepares you for the Part 2 Community Transformation/Practitioner Certification if you wish to learn the practitioner-level techniques.
- Chakras 8-12 — you learn how to consciously move through chakras and access your higher consciousness wisdom — you gain insight into the purpose and path of your life and the inner strength to walk that path.
- Chakra 13 — an observation and integration position within your upper consciousness — a place to rest and re-connect with the peace within you.
- Lower chakra command — how to stabilize emotions and improve your body’s wellness — learn how to listen to your body’s wisdom about diet, exercise, boundaries and overall well-being.
- Body-Mind Wellness — awareness and understanding of your body and mind and their roles in wellness.
- Conscious co-creativity and co-healing with the universal, limitless Source — the discovery that you are not living your life alone. You have a loving, powerful partner in your daily life that carries most of the load which allows you to go after what you really wish to experience.
Thursday evenings @ 6pm – 8pm Pacific Time.
See current schedule at right of this page.
Included in this live, interactive online training:
- Session recordings
- 30-min live, guided meditations offered throughout the week at various times (optional)
- 60-min live, guided meditation session to practice what you learned in the sessions (Deeper Dive Meditation held Tuesdays 6pm PT) (optional)
- Weekly online meeting of practitioners and training members to share personal journey and life updates, group meditation and one-on-one energy healing and counseling with teachers and practitioners (optional)
- Practice sessions along side certified practitioners during the monthly Sanctuary for Inner Peace Energy Healing Clinic (Recommended)
$930 – two monthly payments of $465
Once you complete Part One, you can attend future Part One classes free of charge. You will always find something new in the curriculum.