This activity has moved online to the Zoom platform.
When we are able to be together in-person again, we will come back to this location.
Visit our calendar for the 1st Monday of every month to access the Zoom link info for this activity.
When: 1st Monday of every month
Where: Sacramento Friends Meeting Room
Address: 890 57th Street, Sacramento, CA 95819
(ADA Compliant. Small parking lot and free street parking)
Time: 6:00PM – 7:30PM
Suggested donation: $10 – $20 (If that is out of your budget, give what you can to financially support the space)
About Sanctuary for Inner Peace Sessions
You can experience the session with Source in two ways.
You can visit the Sanctuary for Inner Peace and sit quietly (in meditation if you like) for as long as you wish during the clinic. Or, you can sign up for personal session.
When you arrive:
Upon entering the clinic sanctuary, you will be asked to read and sign a consent form. If you do not wish to sign this form, you are welcome to sit in the clinic to receive a passive healing. If you wish to have one-on-one session with the practitioners, then you will be asked to read and sign the form.
About your personal session:
- Sessions are given on a first-come, first-served basis. We are all in one room, so others may hear your request and healer communication.
- You will be asked by the clinic host to sit three or four feet in front of a practitioner chosen by the clinic host. You cannot request a specific practitioner. The host is choosing the practitioner who can best facilitate your intention.
- If you wish to record the session, you can bring your own recording device. We do not record them.
- The practitioner assigned to you will ask for your wellness intention. You can hold the intention in your thoughts or you can state them verbally to the practitioner. Be clear and honest about what you wish assistance with.
- The Source Consciousness will speak through the practitioner about the shifts occurring and will provide insight into your next steps. The essence of the communication will be supportive. Neither the practitioner, host, or receptionist will touch you, or require you to do anything you don’t wish to do. The practitioner and Source speaking through the practitioner will not embarrass you, judge you, or reveal sensitive information that you don’t wish to be known to others.
- When your session ends, you will be asked to return to a chair outside the primary healing area. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. If you wish to have another session, let the receptionist know.